Download our Corporate Presentation
Click here to download our Corporate Presentation.
For more information, please contact Kam Gill:
F&M Global Mining Inside
Unparalleled, exclusive insights into mining and resources:
- Field notes from F&M Founder Stan Bharti
- The biggest stories in mining
- Natural Resources Roundup
- Key commodities prices & trends
- Deals, mergers & acquisitions
- Political, legal & regulatory alerts
F&M Education: Your Path to Sophisticated Investing
Our founder, Stan Bharti, has donated $10 million to what is now the Bharti Engineering School at Laurentian University in Sudbury, Ontario. In continuation of our tradition of education, we are pleased to share the combined knowledge of our team of world-class geologists, engineers, finance, capital markets and jurisdictional experts to bring you an 11-chapter, 500-page guide to the mining industry.
The mining industry is a complex one for retail investors to navigate. It is our goal to help you understand metals and minerals, how to identify a good project, how to dissect mining company press releases, and how to successfully follow a project from exploration to development to production—and hopefully, to a high-return investment. The free, F&M Mining Industry educational series includes:
- Chapter 1: Key Mined Commodities: Geology, Geography, Supply & Demand
- Chapter 2: Navigating Market-Cap: Mining Companies by Size & Value
- Chapter 3: Emerging Markets: Up-and-Coming Mining Venues
- Chapter 4: Exploration: Where It All Begins
- Chapter 5: Development: The Decisive Moment for Miners
- Chapter 6: Production. Processing. Profit
- Chapter 7: Money Matters: How Mining Companies Finance E&P
- Chapter 8: Investing: Dissecting Risk-Reward Ratio
- Chapter 9: The Global Economy: A Miner’s Perspective
- Chapter 10: Socially Responsible Investing
- Chapter 11: How To Identify A Good Project: Special Edition Featuring Stan Bharti
The Ultimate Guide to Buying Discount Gold
F&M offers you a special, 30-page guide to everything you need to know about finding, vetting and investing in discount gold opportunities from our team of experts.
This is the ultimate guide to leveraging high gold prices through discounts at a time when everything is moving in gold’s favour.
- The perfect setup for gold
- What is discount gold?
- Is ‘peak gold’ real, and what does it mean for investors
- How to invest in gold: stocks, bullion, ETFs
- How to buy discount gold through junior miners
- Case Studies in discount gold
- Where to go from here